West Morris Mendham High School PTO
Welcome to the WMMHS PTO!
Our mission is partnering with parents, teachers and administrators to promote the educational, mental and physical welfare of our children. It is also the aim of the PTO to bring the home and our school into closer relation.
Our objectives are
- To foster relationships among the school, parents/guardians, and teachers
- To enhance communication between families and administrators
- To cultivate cooperation between parents and teachers to further enhance the education of students
- To assist with school events
The PTO funds a number of initiatives every year, such as
- Teacher/staff appreciation events
- Round Table Events and Speakers
- Scholarships for 4 graduating seniors
- Grants/special projects requested by teachers and staff
Opportunities for parent participation include
- Providing financial support
- Participating on committees
- Volunteering at a PTO-sponsored event
- Donating to the teacher/staff appreciation event
- Joining the Project Graduation Committee (during your student’s senior year)
- Becoming a Raise Right Leader for your student's class year
- Attending PTO meeting and events
These programs are only possible through your membership fees, monetary donations and volunteering your time. Please consider joining the WMMHS PTO! Thank you for your support!
Site by Scott Abramson and Jeevan Shah